Available Merry Maids Uxbridge house cleaning jobs
Currently hiring: House cleaner
Are you looking for a career that offers you the ability to advance and improve as a direct result of your performance? Merry Maids might be for you. As the leader in residential house cleaning services throughout the Uxbridge & Port Perry area, we strive to reward the hard work of our dedicated team members. We are always interested in meeting those looking for a house cleaning job in Uxbridge & Port Perry. For those who desire a long-term working relationship, in turn we try to compensate accordingly.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for reliable people, who enjoy the satisfaction that comes from putting in a good days work. While experience is an asset it’s not mandatory as successful candidates are automatically enrolled in our comprehensive training program. As a progressive forward looking company Merry Maids is always on the lookout for those special individuals who can join our team and help us grow our business.
Expectations of this house cleaning job:
This is a physical job and we hold our staff and ourselves to a very high level of cleaning perfection. We work for our customers to ensure they’re happy with our results. High-quality cleaning services are integral to maintaining the Merry Maids brand. Some of your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming and washing all hard surface floors
- Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
- Cleaning/dusting under and behind moveable furniture and decorative items (light lifting required)
- Providing customer service and quality control
- Reporting/resolving any customer issues before leaving home
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation (we provide a mileage reimbursement)
Time Commitment: Merry Maids of Uxbridge & Port Perry provides its customers service Monday through Friday.
- Benefits after trial/probation period
- Paid vehicle mileage reimbursement
Merry Maids is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.